From Mark Hahn <m...@hahnca.com>
Subject Re: following fast doc updates
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 18:31:41 GMT
> The _changes feed only ever shows leaf revisions

AARRGGHH.  I am so screwed.  I have been working on a scheme that relies on
tracking every change.  And as everyone knows there is normally no way to
find out what changed in a doc.  I am going to have to add a history of
changes to each doc which it not only wasteful, but a pain to implement.

Thanks for taking the trouble to give me bad news.