From Keith Gable <zi...@ignition-project.com>
Subject Re: Problems installing CouchDB 1.2.0 in Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS Server (lucid)
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 15:27:04 GMT
Not sure if I follow you. I think build-couchdb is doing the right thing.
Without GeoCouch it would just require making a user, a group, and a
directory (or not even that if you aren't doing it for production). With
GeoCouch, I also have to load GeoCouch in the couchdb script because the
initscript uses "su" to run it as the user I created, so I can't pass the
ERL_FLAGS in the environment.