From Robin Berjon <ro...@berjon.com>
Subject Re: does jquery.couch actually work ?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 18:46:10 GMT
On Sep 18, 2012, at 17:48 , "john.tiger" <john.tigernassau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 09/18/2012 09:11 AM, Zera Holladay wrote:
>>> but where is the actual username and password in the http request ?
>> In the body of the request.
>
> okay, but this is missing (ie left for reader to figure out - which is difficult - we're
trying to work thru all this

There's nothing particularly hard in looking at what's going on over the wire. For instance,
the Net tab in Firebug (or any other browser debugging tool) will show you the request, with
full headers, body, etc.

I have yet to experiment with that, but the Couch API is also a great match for Angular's
bindings and deferreds.