From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: does jquery.couch actually work ?
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 21:04:23 GMT
On 09/20/2012 01:26 PM, Simon Metson wrote:
> Hey John,
> http://bradley-holt.com/2011/07/couchdb-jquery-plugin-reference/ might be a useful reference
for you.

> I've got a working example that I'll put online tomorrow. It uses backbone Events to
communicate when someone logs in/out, but if you don't need/want that removing it should be
easy enough.
> Cheers
> Simon

hmm, I'm suspecting our stuff was "silently" failing - using straight
$.getjson call now shows:

Origin http://127.0.0.1 is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

the nginx conf is set up to render html pages at http://127.0.0.1

wondering if the nginx conf needs a line:
location /<dbname>/ {proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:5984;}