From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb same domain policy on local dev machine with multiple sites
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 21:45:08 GMT
okay, I see a pretty good cloudant article on this:
http://support.cloudant.com/customer/portal/articles/359321-how-do-i-read-and-write-to-my-cloudant-database-from-the-browser-

ugh, so many options - any suggestions?  we have nginx and also familiar
with node (were running node-http-proxy) - just want to get this working