From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: does jquery.couch actually work ?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:48:57 GMT
On 09/18/2012 09:11 AM, Zera Holladay wrote:
> Futon is built with jquery.couch.

okay so source should show examples - though this is a couchapp I believe
>> The resulting http request is listed as:
>> PUT http://localhost:5984/_users/org.couchdb.user%3Abob
>>
>> but where is the actual username and password in the http request ?
> In the body of the request.

okay, but this is missing (ie left for reader to figure out - which is
difficult - we're trying to work thru all this but examples would make
it easier

I can accept that we might be missing something, but can anyone vouch
that they actually have this working in a non couchapp app?

> Yes.

any example ?  gist ?  snippet?

thks