From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject does jquery.couch actually work ?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 14:52:18 GMT
I believe no.  I have yet to see a working snippet of code where it runs
without couchapp (and not even sure with couchapp )

then there is broken documentation - take the Bradley Holt blog - nicely
organized but not accurate.  Take the example of user signup.
$.couch.signup(userDoc, "secretpassword"), {
   success: ......
}

The resulting http request is listed as:
PUT http://localhost:5984/_users/org.couchdb.user%3Abob

but where is the actual username and password in the http request ?

I can accept that we might be missing something, but can anyone vouch
that they actually have this working in a non couchapp app?