From Sam Bisbee <...@sbisbee.com>
Subject Re: more refused connections
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2012 16:31:50 GMT
Hi Tim,

A few questions to help with the debugging...

  - Can you confirm that CouchDB is actually running when you see this problem?

  - How are you connecting to CouchDB from PHP? Are you using a library?

  - What version of CouchDB are you using?

  - Can you provide a reliable set of steps to reproduce this problem?

Cheers,

--
Sam Bisbee