From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Include CouchDB in Windows Application
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:01:26 GMT
I can try to ensure there are no space in the path in my part, but, the
user home directory might contain space.
I've seen home directory of users with spaces in the name and even
non-english characters.
In my case I've seen Hebrew characters in the user home directory (I'm from
Israel).

I guess I'll have to try and see how this works.

Thank you for the link.

Ido