From Ido Ran <ido....@gmail.com>
Subject Include CouchDB in Windows Application
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 09:58:47 GMT
Hi,
I'm developing a Windows 7 Client Application.
I would like to use local CouchDB as my data store.
I am currently using Microsoft ClickOnce deployment framework which allow
to install an application without administrator privileges, which means it
get install on the user home directory.

1) Is it possible to copy erlang runtime and CouchDB into the to directory
in which my application will be install and run it from there, without
executing any setup packages?
2) If no is it possible to setup CouchDB and erlang without admin account?

Thank you,
Ido