From JRad <behr...@gmail.com>
Subject Production usage of BigCouch and the Future?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:18:58 GMT
Howdy Big! Couchers,

We are estimating to deal with large-scale couchdb views (about more than
hundred Gigs of couchdb indexes) in production.
(Which I don't think is a feasible size on a single couchdb on one machine,
because of limited machine memory !?)
To provide index partitioning, we are thinking of BigCouch, which is lovely
fork of Couchdb, but I'm not sure about the future!?
I've read links but have not found any roadmap or planned merge! Since we
are planing for a critical system in production, I wonder
if using BigCouch will be risky or not?

Thank you in advance,