From JRad <behr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Production usage of BigCouch and the Future?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:48:26 GMT
Robert,

Can it handle a 150G view on a Xeon x4 2.6, with 64G memory with 15k disks,
without performance degradation? we need couchdb's realtime view reponse on
30 concurrent connections!
I don't know details of paging for b+tree in couchdb, but can we achieve a
(view_size) / (memory) ratio that is performance-safe!? ( this may mean it
leads to cover top most levels of b+tree in memory!? ) we estimate about 1
billion keys in that 150G!