From JRad <behr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Production usage of BigCouch and the Future?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 07:25:30 GMT
>BigCouch will be merging into CouchDB in the near future (we announced this plan some months
>ago but have only started the work in earnest recently). We are working on the CouchDB
1.3
>release which might be the last single-node release of CouchDB.

>B.

Thank you Robert, Thats awesome to here it from you! Congrats to
Couching community!

>We've been able to run couch databases with this much data.  Compaction sucks but it doesn't
>consume all that much memory.

>Steve

Nice Steve, I'm wondering how CouchDB handles larger than memory view
files, How would this affect

view query performance (in realtime)? with how many concurrent view calls?

B.S. How can I contact you to have a chat?