From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb returning empty response
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:18:37 GMT
Sorry, forgot to mention earlier that I'm running Debian 6.0.  I'm not
sure the arch. as it's a virtualized server...  /proc/cpuinfo says
"Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5520"

Yes, I've had issues before with running out of resources because the
virtualized instance is rather small.  Usually that results in the
whole machine crashing, though.  When couchdb goes down, there is
still available swap space and lots of HD space (I need lots of empty
space to do compaction on the db).  Also, couchdb is able to restart
with no issues.  ... I just tried looking through system logs for any
kind of resource issue and couldn't find anything.

-Tim