From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couchdb returning empty response
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2012 20:08:57 GMT
Okay, I double checked every file under /usr/local/lib/couchdb and
every one has read access to all.  None of the .beam files need
execute permission, right?

Besides, the server starts up and runs fine with no eaccess errors
until several thousand queries are made.  Also, after it crashes and
gives those errors, it automatically restarts it continues running
with no problem.  I'm thinking it's something deeper in the kernel
that temporarily stops access to those files and then goes back to
normal...   I'm running everything on a virtualized server on VPS.net.
 However, I've also had the couchdb server restart without those
eaccess errors.

Will running couchdb in interactive mode give me any more logging
information that what goes into couch.log?