From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible validation security issue
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:33:42 GMT
^_^  I'm fairly new to couchdb, too.  I only figured that out because
I saw on the page you linked to that it referred to a previous chapter
and I went to it to see if there was any clarification or if the code
was the same.  It probably should be tweaked a bit so it's a little
more clear what the chunk of code is intended to do.

You should post something in the issues tracker and see if they'll change it...

-Tim