From Andrey Kuprianov <andrey.koupria...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the fastest way to upload attachments
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 02:11:39 GMT
What is your setup?

Basically you would usually upload file first, save it in in some temporary
directory and then attach your existing couch document. After that the
attachment can be either done with cURL directly, or you can use some
helper library to do it. In my case, I use PHP-On-Couch (
https://github.com/dready92/PHP-on-Couch/blob/master/doc/couch_client-document.md#attaching-a-file-to-a-document
 ).