From Jayson Barley <jayson.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB joins
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:04:26 GMT
If you are only using a map function you could do this with a show
function. If you are reducing, which you probably are, you could emit both
documents if the id of the parent is in the child. This would be a
simulated join that you could then reduce and process with a show function
or on the client side.