From Zera Holladay <zeraholla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using underscorejs in a couchapp list
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 00:08:50 GMT
Last suggestion, try sticking an AMD-ified version of underscore in
lib and load it like:

_ = require("lib/underscore").

I don't really know Kanso, but the only example shows libraries in
html only.  However, Sofa uses a server-side require in
validate_doc_update like the kind I'm asking you to try.  I might be
dead wrong about all of the above, but maybe this response will get
someone more knowledgeable than me to respond if I am.

-zh