From Pieter van der Eems <p.van.der.e...@interactiveblueprints.nl>
Subject function_clause error in HTTP request
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:33:11 GMT
Hello,

We have an IOS client using TouchDB which syncs with CouchDB (1.2) on
our server.
The IOS client is a black box for me so I can't do any debugging there.

We have a problem that some documents created on TouchDB are nog being
synced with the server.
(most documents are synced without any troubels).

I've set the log level to 'debug' to get as much information from the
server as I can.
The log show this when TouchDB tries to sync the issue to CouchDB:

[Fri, 03 Aug 2012 07:12:52 GMT] [error] [<0.2639.144>] function_clause
error in HTTP request

Full debug pasted on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/QefqXZsN

Any ideas as to what is causing this?

Greetings,