From Mobashir Hasan <>
Subject Document filter and sorting
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 04:40:33 GMT

I'm new to couchdb and have stuck badly, I have a listing page where I display the documents
that has some specific values.Now what I have to do is to filter these document by different
user inputs and sorting the documents by different columns.I have 6 columns in my documents.Date
to, Date from, Name, City, State, Country, Zip
when user inputs city and hit filter so it should display documents of that city only.Similarly,
when user click on column name "City" it should sort / asc / desc.
Work environment is JavaScript / html only.
Any help will be highly appreciated.