From "john.tiger" <john.tigernas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: html5 to couchdb without couchapp
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:07:13 GMT
On 08/15/2012 08:31 AM, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 14, 2012, john.tiger wrote:
>

>> simple, we do not want our app (js, html, css files) contained and served
>> by couchdb in a "couchapp"
>>

> why?

I dont' want to argue but will give you our feedback - we spent a huge
amount of time failing to get couchapp to work right for our needs - my
personal feeling: editing is too complicated (is it the built in one,
python, node, .... none seemed to work well for us), docs are too poor
-> it's not catching on - needs a good todo list demo to match to other
frameworks and provide a template for other apps.

ymmv but we can't afford more time with it.