From Andreas Gibhardt <gi...@jesus.de>
Subject Apache doesn't like my onChangeListener
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:32:09 GMT
I'm using couchdb with mod_proxy to map it to %servername%/couch. I used
this lines in my vhost.conf to do so:

ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Off
ProxyPass /couch/ http://127.0.0.1:5984/
ProxyPassReverse /couch/ http://127.0.0.1:5984/

and listen to it like here:

var changes = $.couch.db("test").changes(0, {
         include_docs : true
     }).onChange(function (data) {
         //handle stuff
     });

somehow, after some times of developing/testing apache is blocking my
connection (aprox. 50 resets of the above listener). Every other
connectionto the Server is fine!? It seems like apache is somehow
freaking out about this steady connections and kicks me out to protect
himself. Has anyone an idea what kind of protection kicks in and how to
kick it out?

Thank you!