From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: userCtx extra information
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:08:48 GMT
"An example of this is a comments thread moderator. They need permissions to edit portions
of a doc that doesn't belong to them. Is it proposed that I just make everyone an admin?"

No. You would invent a role called "moderator". You would assign this to users you wish to
be moderators, and your validate_doc_update function would prevent users who don't have the
"moderator" role from editing portions of docs that don't belong to them.

B.