From Michael Bykov <m.by...@gmail.com>
Subject couchdb-lucene return null;
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 18:02:30 GMT
Hi,

my CL works ok on test base. But on real base with more than 100K records I got

INFO [diglossa] Indexing from update_seq start
ERROR [diglossa] JSON exception in changes loop
org.json.JSONException: Duplicate key "rpp"

and then

java.io.IOException: Search timed out.

there are 26 records with "rpp" key, and there is no duplicate keys of
course. I have copied this 26 recoprs with "rpp" key to test db, and
it still works ok.

fulltext function was copy-pasted from test db to read db in Futon.

Please advice what can be done in such desperate circumstances?

--
лю.

http://diglossa.ru
xmpp://m.bykov@jabber.ru