From Paul Torres <ptorres...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geocouch with polygons
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 16:17:21 GMT
Volker,
    One more bug I think? I pulled the latest version and got an error
executing rebar:
=ERROR REPORT==== 18-Jul-2012::12:15:08 ===
failed: badfile
escript: exception error: undefined function rebar:main/1
  in function  escript:run/2
  in call from escript:start/1
  in call from init:start_it/1
  in call from init:start_em/1

=ERROR REPORT==== 18-Jul-2012::12:15:08 ===
beam/beam_load.c(1351): Error loading module rebar:
  use of opcode 153; this emulator supports only up to 152

Just to be sure: I used git as follows:
git clone https://github.com/vmx/geocouch.git
... and eventually:
git checkout --track -b couchdbgeom remotes/origin/couchdbgeom
Branch couchdbgeom set up to track remote branch couchdbgeom from origin.
Switched to a new branch 'couchdbgeom'

-Paul