From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: accessing previous document revisions within a view
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 22:38:01 GMT
Hi Tim,

CouchDB documents revisions aren't for versioning things[1]. To access
to previous document revision within view you need to store previous
revisions inlined within document and emit them in map function. Note,
that this solution promises that document size will rapidly grow over
time - you'll need to limit stored inlined revisions somehow.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Document_revisions

--