From Ian Cox <ian....@releasemobile.com>
Subject Sporadic unauthorized error
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2012 10:00:40 GMT
Hi,

I have been using couchdb for a short while, hopefully going live with
our project later in the year.
I have one issue which I can seem to work out.
I have a process that submits documents to couchdb plus design documents.
Once in a while a certain design document will fail to submit with
{"error":"unauthorized","reason":"You are not a db or server admin."}
The same design document worked before, and works again after this
problem though I do seem to get this error message for a short while,
I am not sure what makes it go away.

I wondered if it was cookie related, and possibly an issue with my
client (LoveSeat) but everything looks ok.
I am not using any validation functions.

Any idea what might else cause this sporadic behaviour?

Many thanks

Ian Cox