From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene return null;
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:36:04 GMT
That's a bit strange, couchdb shouldn't be sending duplicate keys. Do you go through the Python
script? You can see what couchdb-lucene sees if you query GET /dbname/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true

What version of couchdb and couchdb-lucene? If the latest of each, then you can avoid the
Python script by using the new configuration documented in the README.

B.