From Robert Newson <>
Subject Re: couchdb-lucene return null;
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:36:04 GMT
That's a bit strange, couchdb shouldn't be sending duplicate keys. Do you go through the Python
script? You can see what couchdb-lucene sees if you query GET /dbname/_changes?feed=continuous&include_docs=true

What version of couchdb and couchdb-lucene? If the latest of each, then you can avoid the
Python script by using the new configuration documented in the README.

On 10 Jul 2012, at 19:02, Michael Bykov wrote:

> Hi,
> my CL works ok on test base. But on real base with more than 100K records I got
> INFO [diglossa] Indexing from update_seq start
> ERROR [diglossa] JSON exception in changes loop
> org.json.JSONException: Duplicate key "rpp"
> and then
> Search timed out.
> there are 26 records with "rpp" key, and there is no duplicate keys of
> course. I have copied this 26 recoprs with "rpp" key to test db, and
> it still works ok.
> fulltext function was copy-pasted from test db to read db in Futon.
> Please advice what can be done in such desperate circumstances?
> --
> лю.
> xmpp://

View raw message