From Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Alternate input for map reduce to build views?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 11:07:19 GMT
Hi,
That's not currently possible in vanilla CouchDB. You can do it on cloudant.com via a chained
map reduce (http://support.cloudant.com/customer/portal/articles/359310-chained-mapreduce-views).
I think you could also do the same thing using the rcouch distribution (http://lists.refuge.io/refuge/0154.html)
but I've not done that, so I'm not 100% sure.
Cheers
Simon