From Volker Mische <volker.mis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geocouch with polygons
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:21:46 GMT
Hi Paul,

do you have GEOS [1] installed?

In case you start CouchDB with ./utils/run, you can run it with "-i".
Now you have an interactive shell. Try there something like:

erlgeom:to_geom({'Point',[5,5]}).

Now you should get an error, if the NIF can't be loaded (which could be
the case if you don't have GEOS installed properly).

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/

Cheers,
  Volker