From Bernhard Schauer <bernhard.scha...@openforce.com>
Subject Cached temporary views
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 05:21:08 GMT
Hello,

I want to measure the performance of index creation (building up a new
view) on my server.
I'm interested in the effects of adding an extra CPU.

My idea was to create a temporary view and and measure the response time
on the client.
But temporary views seem to be cached. When I request the same temporary
view twice, the second request is much faster.

Is there a way to prevent couchdb from caching temporary views? Or can I
clear the cache somehow?

Thanks Bernhard

--
openForce Information Technology GesmbH
Dresdner Str. 108 / 11

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Otto Meinhart, Gerhard Hipfinger
Firmenbuch: Handelsgericht Wien, Sitz Wien, FN 218366b

http://openforce.com/