From Matt Cheers <matt.che...@wotifgroup.com>
Subject Re: PUT responds with 201 but GET returns 404
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 05:23:20 GMT

Apologies Paul, now with correct key and /snipped data.

curl -a --raw
http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/ws-test-flaming-wot-key?conflicts=true

{"_id":"ws-test-flaming-wot-key","_rev":"29-f8ff63465214118dc98599a96b7cc38b","application":"search","type":"api_key"}

curl -a --raw
http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/ws-test-flaming-wot-key?open_revs=all
22
--9242f167a584c70b9a784ded2989c115