From Matt Cheers <matt.che...@wotifgroup.com>
Subject Re: PUT responds with 201 but GET returns 404
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 03:20:01 GMT
Paul,

Thanks for your quick response.
There is delete logic which i've included as well. The first PUT returns
[rev:1] seems strange (to me). Couch version is 1.2 (linux).

Regards, Matt

Deleting key: test-key

GET 'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key
Getting Key: test-key Response: 200
Getting Key: test-key Data: [_rev:27-cdbc4ed3efd08dc07f9834eba370baba,
application:search, _id:test-key]

DELETE
'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key?rev=27-cdbc4ed3efd08dc07f9834eba370baba&'
Deleting Key: test-key Response: 200
Deleting Key: test-key Data: [ok:true, id:test-key,
rev:28-50a1da020ff32600df07c332efd805e2]

GET 'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key
Getting Key: test-key Response: 404
Getting Key: test-key Data: null

PUT 'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key
Updating Key: test-key Response: 201
Updating Key: test-key Data: [ok:true, id:test-key,
rev:1-3ee0651cf72c96950f2c8809ae2675eb]

GET 'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key
Getting Key: test-key Response: 404
Getting Key: test-key Data: null

PUT 'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key
Updating Key: test-key Response: 201
Updating Key: test-key Data: [ok:true, id:test-key,
rev:29-f8ff63465214118dc98599a96b7cc38b]

GET 'http://10.100.169.99:5984/api_keys/test-key
Getting Key: test-key Response: 200
Getting Key: test-key Data: [_rev:29-f8ff63465214118dc98599a96b7cc38b,
application:search, _id:test-key]
Taken 2 attempts to create.