From Jim Klo <jim....@sri.com>
Subject Re: CommonJS in views (aka OpenPGP inside a map function)
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 02:24:02 GMT
I think I must have had a typo or something... the example now works...

now going to something more sophisticated... (too big for here...)  but I think i've tracked
it down to a bug in one of my other modules...

https://github.com/jimklo/TheCollector/blob/master/dataservices/thecollector-resources/views/lib/sig_utils.js#L47

Is there some way to debug 'requires'?  There's no real error other that someobject.someexportedfunction
doesn't exist.
Hence I'm not able to figure out what's wrong with the library since I needed to 'hack' it
a bit to export the objects I needed access.

FWIW: I've got what I need to work prototyped in SpiderMonkey here: https://gist.github.com/3036199
now trying to translate to CouchDB with this project. (DCH: This might interest you... I recall
you asking me about OpenPGP inside Map Reduce...)

Thanks,

- Jim

Jim Klo
Senior Software Engineer