From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: Bigcouch installation
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 20:31:24 GMT
Hi Lee,

I didn't install CouchDB via yum, but I did install BigCouch that way, using the instructions
here: http://bigcouch.cloudant.com/use

My only bit of advice would be to set up your cluster before you start creating DBs and importing
data, if you're looking to scale horizontally at least.

Martin

On Wednesday, 18 July 2012 at 21:19, Lee Burke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have couchdb 1.0.3 running on CentOS and am trying to install Bigcouch.
>
> I used yum to install couchdb and that supplied the dependencies for me. Now that I'm
installing Bigcouch, it looks like I need newer dependencies.