From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: Continuous replication questions
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 00:22:28 GMT
Hi Michael,

If you create documents in the _replicator database [1] with continuous: true in the JSON
object, they will persist across restarts.

If you load the Status page in Futon or view :5984/_active_tasks you'll see the continuous
tasks' statuses.

Martin

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Replication#Replicator_database