From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ML 4.1 to ML 5 error
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2012 11:13:27 GMT
Hi Tarun,

I think you have the wrong mailing list.

B.

On 24 Jul 2012, at 08:50, Tarun Gupta wrote:

> Hello All,
> I am working on from moving ML 4.1 to ML 5.  I am getting under mentioned error while
making connection to new ML. Please suggest.

>  [STDOUT] connectionStatus : false For : xdbc://mluser:mluser@10.240.0.34:8009
> 2012-07-24 09:13:18,710 INFO  [STDOUT] urlbuilder.toString()xdbc://mluser:mluser@10.240.0.34:8009
> 2012-07-24 09:13:18,717 INFO  [STDOUT] com.marklogic.xcc.exceptions.XccConfigException:
Unrecognized connection scheme: null
> 2012-07-24 09:13:18,717 INFO  [STDOUT]  at com.marklogic.xcc.ContentSourceFactory.newContentSource(ContentSourceFactory.java:100)
> 2012-07-24 09:13:18,717 INFO  [STDOUT]  at org.latex.interact.ModuleRunner.<init>(ModuleRunner.java:65)
> 2012-07-24 09:13:18,717 INFO  [STDOUT]  at org.latex.helper.LatexHelper.fetchContentForArticleTitle(LatexHelper.java:602)
> 2012-07-24 09:13:18,718 INFO  [STDOUT]  at org.latex.helper.LatexHelper.fetchContentForFacets(LatexHelper.java:5Best
Regards

> TArun Gupta
>
> This e-mail and/or attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken
relying on the contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail
and deleting the contents of the e-mail & related attachments from your system. Though
MPS Limited has taken reasonable steps to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, it
cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or
attachments. No contracts may be concluded with MPS through e-mail communication. Please consider
the environment before printing this e-mail