From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject HTTP Pipelining?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 19:10:18 GMT
Does the HTTP server in CouchDB [MochiWeb?] support HTTP pipelining? I'd like to enable it
in TouchDB's replicator as it should make 'pull' replication a lot faster, but I first want
to make sure it's not something unsupported or flaky in CouchDB.

In the long run it would be good to come up with an extension to the API to allow the replicator
to fetch remote revisions in bulk. Currently the large number of small HTTP GETs (one per
revision) greatly lower the performance of pulls.

—Jens