From Tarun Gupta <tarun.gu...@adi-mps.com>
Subject Problem with CouchDB
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 06:19:20 GMT
Hello All,

Have a couch DB running and there is content inside it but whenever I try to fetch data ,
I always get "zero results back". Please suggest.
The under mentioned error comes for every request.

> 17:32:07,067 INFO  [STDOUT] url :

> http://localhost:5985/documents/_external/index?limit=2500&format=xml&

> searchTimeout=20.0&searchTerm="10.1007%2F0-306-47095-0_20"&precision=0

> .66

> 17:34:22,072 INFO  [STDOUT]

> [{'exact':'available','exactcount':'0','similar':'available','similarc

> ount':'0'}]

Best Regards
TArun Gupta

This e-mail and/or attachments are confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken relying
on the contents is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately by responding to this e-mail and deleting the
contents of the e-mail & related attachments from your system. Though MPS Limited has
taken reasonable steps to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, it cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments. No contracts may
be concluded with MPS through e-mail communication. Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail