From Gabriel Mancini de Campos <gabriel.manc...@gmail.com>
Subject in pull replication how source know how replicate?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:15:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

   I'm new in the list,
   I have working on a project how will use the power of the replication of the
couchdb.
   I have learn about this incredable nosql db, and it's a amazing pice of
software.
   I have a doubt and i will share with you guys.
   this is the senario,
   180 Distributers, each one with your couchdb installed and 1 load-balance
couchdb in amazonws.
   this 180 Distributers not have an static IP, because this i will need put the
json config replication in them.
   How i know, who not replicate with the amazonws-couch?

please help

thanks (sorry about my english) :-)