From Robert Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: deleting own user account
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:45:00 GMT

Do you get a 200 when you GET that same doc id? I suspect you get a 404. If so, check you
have the right id, perhaps you need to escape some fields. Better, try deleting it from Futon
which handles the escaping for you.

If you're deleting an admin user, then you need to modify your .ini files (preferably via
/_config/admins) instead.

B.