From Luca Matteis <lmatt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Best stack for querying spatial locations
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 09:37:36 GMT
On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Dave Cottlehuber <dave@muse.net.nz> wrote:
> Not necessarily, you could easily export the 2GB file, massage it to
> filter out records already stored & current in CouchDB, and then
> push a _bulk_docs with the new ones.

But the couch is located somewhere online. To check if the records are
already online I would have to query for each document, no? Is there
an easier way to check if documents have already been uploaded to an
online couch (not stored on the same computer where the upload is
being done).

Thanks,
Luca