From Wordit <wordi...@gmail.com>
Subject Twitter OAuth via iriscouch or cloudant
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 17:35:37 GMT
I've seen iriscouch now has a Facebook OAuth module. Has anybody used
this with Twitter as well, or would the module itself need changing
for that? I haven't looked into cloudant's shared sign-in options.

If it's not available yet via a hosting service, are there any
"drop-in" server-side alternatives available?

I did once set up OpenID authentication (plus Facebook) with PHP and
have that work with iriscouch. It was a huge job. Any less
time-consuming, and mind-bending, options would be welcome (hello
same-domain policy and HTML5 postMessage).

Marcus