From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB log to Syslog
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 09:00:44 GMT
Hi Thomas,

AFAIK, such feature currently available only by self source patching:

but I suppose any feedback and improvements would be welcomed(:

--

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:49 PM, Thomas Hommers
<thomas.hommers@ebalu.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a way to harmonize different logs from different systems (Mailserver,
Webserver, DBs, ...).
> Does somebody know of a way how to let couchDB log to syslog?
>
> Suggestion about another approach to keep track of different logs are welcome too. As
I just started with the project it would still be possible to switch the tools (for a good
reason).