From Dave Cottlehuber <d...@muse.net.nz>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:18:23 GMT
On 21 June 2012 05:46, Ronnie F. Moller, Jr.
<ronnie@redbaronconsulting.com> wrote:
> [...]

Hi Ronnie,

Aaah yes SBS2011 I should not have forgotten so soon :-).

Um can I see the full stack log? In particular a line number will help.

I'm guessing there's some sort of IO error here, pread_iolist.

Is this a fresh install now? If so can you run a chkdsk?

Thanks
Dave