From Dave Cottlehuber <>
Subject Re: Upgrade from 1.1.0 to 1.2.0
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 21:12:20 GMT
On 20 June 2012 22:33, Ronnie F. Moller, Jr.
<> wrote:
>> I am moving servers and in the process upgrading to 1.2.0.

I.e. on new server you have 1.2.0 installed, and the old one has 1.0.1 ?

>> My plan is to move the couchdb files manually. The old server definition has a util
driver of couch-1.0.1, so I updated this to 1.2.0.

Um you mean your edited default.ini? Or this was found in your
local.ini file? You shouldn't need to add this to the new server's

>> Now when I run the web interface I get a growing log file and the erlang debug window
shows lots of numbers just streaming.
>> Is this an upgrade process, or did I make a bad assumption on the process?

does curling / work?

how are you starting couchdb? any immediate errors on startup and NEWS in particular.

If you need urgent help, jump on #couchdb chan on IRC.

View raw message