From bryan rasmussen <>
Subject couchtato replacement?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2012 13:10:03 GMT

I was hoping to use couchtato:

It's a command line tool (using nodejs) that allows you to apply javascript
functions against all documents in a database, 'offline' in the sense that
those javascript functions live in a couchtato config file on your local
filesystem instead of a view on CouchDB server."

To manage some data in my project, but it looks sort of out of date.
Does anyone know of another tool that does similar things?
I guess if not I might fork it as my excuse to learn node.js, which I
am thinking to move to as my front end server at some point anyway.

Bryan Rasmussen

View raw message