From Martin Hewitt <mar...@thenoi.se>
Subject Re: _replicator endpoint and idempotency
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:07:51 GMT
Thanks Dave, that was my interpretation of the docs as well, but I didn't see the exact phrasing
I was looking for so thought it was worth checking out!

Martin

On Friday, 22 June 2012 at 11:53, Dave Cottlehuber wrote:

> On 22 June 2012 04:03, Martin Hewitt <martin@thenoi.se (mailto:martin@thenoi.se)>
wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a quick question - if I have a replication payload and I post the same payload
twice to the _replicator endpoint, will it create two replication jobs or is the _id field
in the _replicator db a hash of the document?

> > I'm trying to ensure continuous master-master behaviour and I'm wondering if I need
to read and check against the contents of the _replicator db or if CouchDB can sort it out
for me!