From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: in pull replication how source know how replicate?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 20:25:37 GMT

On Jun 5, 2012, at 1:15 PM, Gabriel Mancini de Campos wrote:

  this 180 Distributers not have an static IP, because this i will need put the
json config replication in them.

Right. The remote systems will need to run the replication, since they know the address of
the server but it doesn't know theirs. You'll probably want to set it up as 'continuous'.

  How i know, who not replicate with the amazonws-couch?

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Do you need a way to find out, from the central server,
which of the clients have replicated recently and which haven't? I don't think CouchDB itself
has anything that will do that. You'd need to implement it yourself somehow. If you can give
more details about what you need, maybe we can suggest something.

—Jens